cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transferring phone number from rogers to PM

leilu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, Customer support agent, I have trouble transferring my rogers phone number to PM. I replied "yes" to the Rogers msg, approved request of transferring wireless number to PM within 90 min of receiving the msg. But nothing is happening after that. It's been over 3 hours. Could you please help? thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

leilu

thank you again!

@leilu wrote:

I did use the link you sent me. But for future, how can I create a private msg to CSA (other than looking for your link in an old msg)? 

You would click on the envelope icon for that.

leilu

I did use the link you sent me. But for future, how can I create a private msg to CSA (other than looking for your link in an old msg)? 

@leilu wrote:

Thank you for your reply! I sent a message to CS_Agent. It's frustrating that I can't talk to someone from PM. The conversation to chatbot doesn't help.  I signed into my account, click "Community", that's how I posted the previous msg. Where do I find the link to send private message to CS Agent? thank you!

Please reveiew the previous message. The link is there.

leilu

Thank you for your reply! I sent a message to CS_Agent. It's frustrating that I can't talk to someone from PM. The conversation to chatbot doesn't help.  I signed into my account, click "Community", that's how I posted the previous msg. Where do I find the link to send private message to CS Agent? thank you!

@leilu wrote:

Hello, Customer support agent, I have trouble transferring my rogers phone number to PM. I replied "yes" to the Rogers msg, approved request of transferring wireless number to PM within 90 min of receiving the msg. But nothing is happening after that. It's been over 3 hours. Could you please help? thanks!

Post a message here isn't how a customer support agent is contacted.  Have you restarted your phone?  If things still aren't working correctly, please open a ticket using the chatbot. 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If that ticketing system in the chatbot gives an error message, send a private message to CS_Agent.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.