cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transferred phone number

wally_aballe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have transferred my phone number from chatr to public. i can call, but cannot receive call and message. please help...

7 REPLIES 7

@Nata_Shu  Sent !

Nata_Shu

Hi Handy1, I also have problems with transferring my phone number. At the end PM assigned me a new number. I want to keep my old one.

Frank52
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @wally_aballe 

I would suggest calling the Porting team so that they could retrigger the porting process for you. It appears like the transfer is stuck but they can restart the process. The number will be sent to your community inbox so keep an eye on the little envelop icon for an incoming message. Unfortunately, we cannot post phone numbers in the main community page.

After contacting the porting team, if you still encounter issues, I would recommend submitting a ticket to the customer service team for further support. You can use the link below to submit a ticket.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to explain the issue to them. They will respond to you in your community inbox so check it from time to time.

wally_aballe

that's great

wally_aballe

last Friday Jan. 12 but late to reply on the confirmation. the message from chatr came after midnight i reply the next day Sat. Jan. 13.

rebooted few times already.

can send sms, but cannot receive 

cannot receive call went direct to voice mail

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wally_aballe a few things,

- how long since you ported?

- have you rebooted your phone?

- can you send out SMS messages?

porting can take up to 24hrs to complete.  Partial functionality usually means either it's not complete or you might need intervention.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@wally_aballe  I’ll send you the porting team number private message and they can re trigger the port request for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.