Did you mean: 

top up

reannagurl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

How do I top up my account

7 REPLIES 7

@reannagurl 

have you ever logged into self-serve before? 

Try using desktop or laptop device. Use the password reset function if you need to.

It’s best to use an incognito or private tab when accessing self serve.

If you need customer support to get you access, here’s how to reach them:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Are your services working at the moment? Can you dial 611 to get your account status? Or dial 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your number and get your account status?

reannagurl

I cannot log into my account

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you able to login to your account? Have you used it before? Do you have any other familiarity with it?

reannagurl

Hi, how do i top up on self serve? please and thank you

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

1. Log in to your account and use your registered credit card to make a manual payment.

2. Buy a voucher online or in many stores and log in to your account and enter the voucher.

3. If you know your 4 digit account pin then dial 611 or 1-855-4pu-blic and make payments using that registered credit card.

4. Buy a voucher online or in many stores and dial 611 or 1-855-4pu-blic and enter the voucher.

5. Use the real time payment method in a few stores.

6. Set up autopay in the account to pay automatically at renewal.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@reannagurl 

either use the registered payment card on file, or use public mobile payment vouchers, or use recharge.com, or make a one time payment with a credit card or Visa debit on self-serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.