cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switch plans between 2 PM numbers

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have 2 PM numbers, one is for personal (4G/$40) and the other is for work (2G/$40). I'm wondering if i can switch the plans, the work number needs more data. 

6 REPLIES 6

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Raven_Jet@317035205 I can confirm that this is not possible, even with moderator assistence.  This has been asked several times before, and answered the same.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I know this will be the case so let's see the final results.

This request is to change the Fall Promo for the regular $120 package, and frannkly, shouldn't be allowed as the Fall Promo is long gone.

I get that you require more data for the work phone, however this really isn't the best place to have a work phone on a plan.  Yes it can be cheaper, but business should be with the bigger guys, and paid for by the company.  I hope you're not footing the bill on your own for this.

@Raven_Jet wrote:
From what I've seen it doesn't seem like this will be a possibility. Porting a number to a number that has a $40/4gb/month is possible. But once that's done only one number will be exist. I've never seen an exact swap.

Keep us updated. We want to know the final result.

Porting the two accounts to each other is likely mission impossible that even the moderator Gods can't undertake.  This can be done by way of account plan changes, which I am sure the moderators have the authority to do.  They do make corrections for account activations where the new customer accidentally selected the wrong features.  @317035205, just send a private message to a moderator and ask nicely. 

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
From what I've seen it doesn't seem like this will be a possibility. Porting a number to a number that has a $40/4gb/month is possible. But once that's done only one number will be exist. I've never seen an exact swap.

Keep us updated. We want to know the final result.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Since this requires porting of two numbers with each other, or swapping of plans without losing either, this is not something you can do yourself. If anyone has a chance of doing it, it would be a PM moderator. Best to send one of them a private message with the phone numbers involved. How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.