cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subscription

TobiAnaka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Once I set up an account with my Mastercard Can I then change payments to be withdrawn from my saving account in my bank? (not a credit card)?

5 REPLIES 5

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@TobiAnaka wrote:

Once I set up an account with my Mastercard Can I then change payments to be withdrawn from my saving account in my bank? (not a credit card)?

No. 

@kb_mv  yes. Many banks now have visa debit or Mastercard debit. It has a 16 digit account number and expiry date, ccv. That is attached directly to your checking or savings account. You would manage it the same through MY Account.

What you cannot do,  is to register your Public Mobile account to your online banking to pay.

@Sansan Are you saying that @TobiAnaka can have subscription payments taken directly from her savings account at her bank as opposed to using a Visa/MC debit card as suggested by @slusagm ? This would be something new as I don't believe PM did it in the past.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@TobiAnaka  yes. You would click on the  Manage Subscription tab to make the changes.  

It can br tricky though. A lot of people have encountered errors trying to change/ updating info.

Hopefully it will not be an issue for you. 

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

only way to do that change the card to your Visa Debit or MC Debit,

Need Help? Let's chat.