cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

subcription not activated

Ilovelemon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I chose the subscription plan online and got the SIM card mailed to me. I tried to log into the app and activate it, and I need to transfer my number from Koodo to Public mobile,  but the app told me it was not activated. What am I supposed to do now?  Can somebody kindly let me know how to deal with it? Thank you so much.k.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Ilovelemon

Hi, good evening. I had tried that button, it would open a chat, and I would get automatic responses. Finally, it led me to this online community and guided me to make a post. I used the link provided by the other user to send a private message to the CS agent. And the agent solved the problem. Thanks for your answer. You are very helpful.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ilovelemon - there is a BIG "Get Support" button in your post. What happens when you hit that Get Support? Does it direct you to customer support agents? It should if this is where you got stuck. Silly if it does not. But I would not be too surprised, it just loops you around to the community.

Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support.

Ilovelemon

Thank you so much🤗

HI @Ilovelemon 

yes, something wrong with the activation then, message support and they will get that fixed quickly

Ilovelemon

yes, I entered my sim card number

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ilovelemon 

so, you got to a point to enter your sim card number yet?

I think you need to have agent to help at this time, please submit a ticket with CS agent by message them:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.