Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need sim card swap and my sim card is broken

9 REPLIES 9

Tgach21

my sim card is broken and i need to swap it with the new one that i bought

@JasonSKujawski7 wrote:

i try to do it thru the self serve but is telling me to do it thru here

Contact a moderator to change your SIM card.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JasonSKujawski7

i try to do it thru the self serve but is telling me to do it thru here

@Gbengacan wrote:

I did not create my online account, that's why I am unable to change on Public mobile website

You'll have to communicate with the person/people who did create "your" online account. They'll be able to make changes to the account.

You really shouldn't let anyone else have access to your Self-Serve. It can create all sorts of problems for you - from extra inconveniences or costs every time you pay your bill to serious crimes like theft of your identity. Maybe you're comfortable with whatever arrangement you have, but I personally recommend getting control over your own accounts (and changing passwords/etc to lockout anyone else) as soon as possible.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gbengacan wrote:

Cracked in half.

How t reach moderator?

That would do it 🙂

Click on the quote bubble lower right and muddle your way through the stupid chatbot to submit a ticket.

They might be able to just change to your other SIM # and then you could create the account after that.

Gbengacan

Cracked in half.

How t reach moderator?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gbengacan : How do you mean "broken"?

But you'll need moderator assistance to create an account.

Gbengacan

I did not create my online account, that's why I am unable to change on Public mobile website

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Gbengacan wrote:

I need sim card swap and my sim card is broken

When you have your new sim card, log into self service and choose Change Sim Card.

ch.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.