cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self serve account set up

vinlorana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone!

How can I set up my self serve account??

When I go to create account and as I input my mobile number it says:

"The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already"

Also, I can't sign in on my profile if it does exist, since the electronic store who set up my account to whom I  bought my sim and voucher before did not ask for my email, instead he just input a dummy email jeff@jone.com

Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@vinlorana wrote:

Hi everyone!

"The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already"

Also, I can't sign in on my profile if it does exist, since the electronic store who set up my account to whom I  bought my sim and voucher before did not ask for my email, instead he just input a dummy email jeff@jone.com

Can somebody please call me how to set up my account online please this is my number xxx-xxx-xxx 

Thank you.

The guy at the stores should have used your email address since that's the only way you can log into your account.

I suggest Contacting the moderators and explain your situation.

Click on the green question mark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.

This connects to the Autobot Simon. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on the "account-specific" question and human and submit a ticket)

Or contact them directly using this  Moderator_Team.

Hope this helps

Cheers

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@vinlorana 

Please edit your post to remove your phone number as anyone can access your post if you don't want any spam calls.

Is your phone working call/text/data?

PM will send you a 6 digit code by text message to make sure that you are the owner of your account.

Click on the Create Account button on the login page tyo get started.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@vinlorana wrote:

Hi everyone!

Can somebody please call me how to set up my account online please this is my number 647 852 3109. 

Thank you.

The guy at the store should have asked you for your email because that's the only way you can log into your account.

You can only contact Mod team via private message. I suggest Contacting the moderators and explain your situation. Click on the question mark at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the Autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on the account-specific question and human and submit a ticket) Or contact them directly using this link  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hope this helps

Cheers

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@vinlorana Contact the moderators and ask the, to change the dummy email address to one of your own choosing. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket). Or contact them by private message directly using this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@vinlorana wrote:

Hi everyone!

Can somebody please call me how to set up my account online please this is my number xxxxxxxx 

Thank you.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@vinlorana delete your private info from the message

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vinlorana Click here to register your selfserve account.

If you still can't get it created submit a ticket to PM.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.