cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral number not seen when signing up my sister?

carollynnbourqu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up my sister with PM, and I didn't see where to enter my referral number to get the $1 discount. Can someone help me with this? My number is 506-xxx-xxxx, hers is 506-xxx-xxxx, her account number is 1000000xxxxxxx4, mine is 100000000xxxxxxxx0. Thank you!

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : Your first sentence contradicts your third sentence.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@carollynnbourqu 

Check under (edit) your "My Rewards" section to see if under referrals, the last 4 digits of her phone number are there.  If so, you will know the referral occured.

If not, you'll know it didn't occur on the activation.

Your friend would then need to contact the Customer Support Agents to get your code added after the fact:

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@carollynnbourqu: Your sister will need to contact the CSA's to have your code applied. It was on the page before payment. Two boxes. One for the referral code and one for a promo code. Edit: here it is

activation4_codeentry.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.