cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referral credits

Rstoyles
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had 3 referrals last month I got the three  $1 a month credits but only got the $20.00 credit one time. not 3.  How do I got my other $40 in referral credits?

14 REPLIES 14

@esjliv wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

@esjliv 

The OP doesn't need to waste their time or the moderators....I have confirmed this text offer everytime its been offered....its definetly one time only.

Ahh, well there you go @Rstoyles , @darlicious confirms! 😁

How do you get these offers, BTW? Hey PM, you listening. 😉

Those offers are usually only for people who haven't been referring others. The offer is targeted. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@esjliv :

lunarreferral.jpg

@Anonymous perfect - Clear as a bell!

@darlicious wrote:

@esjliv 

The OP doesn't need to waste their time or the moderators....I have confirmed this text offer everytime its been offered....its definetly one time only.

Ahh, well there you go @Rstoyles , @darlicious confirms! 😁

How do you get these offers, BTW? Hey PM, you listening. 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@esjliv :

lunarreferral.jpg

@esjliv 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Rstoyles wrote:

I had 3 referrals last month I got the three  $1 a month credits but only got the $20.00 credit one time. not 3.  How do I got my other $40 in referral credits?

@Rstoyles  - that is a pretty sweet deal to get referrals. I have heard of Public Mobile offering this to select customers, but I did not know if it was $20 per referral or not.

What did the original offer / promo say? Do you still have it? 

IF it said $20 PER referral than, for sure, put a ticket with the Moderators to ask about the other $s.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@Rstoyles 

The texted referral $20 bonus referral credit is a one time only credit for your first referral only. Any subsequent referrals will earn you $1 per month only. But hey nicely done getting 3 referrals in a short period of time! With $2 from autopay that puts you at $5 off per month or $60 per year when you will get your first $1 loyalty reward $6 p/m or $72 p/year. Keep at her and aim for an average of one oer month for your first year.=$144 per year+ autopay+loyalty=$15p/m or $180 p/year after 5 years $12+$2+$5=$19 p/m=$228 p/year!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rstoyles : It was only for one. I'm not sure of the exact threshold but I got the promo and I had 1 referral. Got another in that promo time and got the 20 bucks.

Sorry you only get the $1 monthly savings per each person you referred

Rstoyles
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I should get the $10 for the second two then. I only got $20 total.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

The person who uses your referral would receive $10 and you would receive $1/ referral.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rstoyles you only get $1/ referral per cycle.

The 20$ might have been a one time promo? First referral bonus?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Rstoyles 

From my understanding, the special referral credit was only for first referral, not multiple referrals.  This promotion was targeted to customers who have not made any referrals in the past.  Maybe you need to read the terms and conditions of the offer that was sent to you. 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

I think you're only allowed one $20 referral credit, for that limited time offer. Had you been around two Christmas ago, it was unlimited!

Need Help? Let's chat.