Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how come my refer a friend code is not working 

a friend wants to activate a line

3 REPLIES 3

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@rosechris 

there could be one of a couple of reasons:

• Is your Public Mobile account active or in a suspended state? It needs to be active.
  • It’s possible you may be misreading the characters in the code as the similarly  between certain numbers and letters can be difficult to discern. Be sure to copy the code from your self-serve landing page and send it in an email or a text to the recipient using it.  Make sure that they paste it into the activation field where required to ensure there are no errors in inputting the correct characters.

@Chalupa_Batman wrote:

Hey @rosechris 

It can take up to 72 hours for the "Chick CHING" message to show up on your phone and for your friend to show their credit on their account. Give it time. If it hasn't shown up after 72 hours, create a ticket to find out why.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

If it's a male, do you get message "Dude CHING" ??  🤣

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @rosechris 

It can take up to 72 hours for the "Chick CHING" message to show up on your phone and for your friend to show their credit on their account. Give it time. If it hasn't shown up after 72 hours, create a ticket to find out why.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716230393179.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.