cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something went wrong" error message while updating payment method

antoninazambito
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a new Credit Card because it was expiring. So I need to update my card for per-authorized payment here, right?

This is what I am doing;

Payments / Manage Payment Method / Update Card Information

then this screen comes up;

antoninazambito_0-1666738084534.png

I enter CC number, Expiry Date, Postal Code and Security Code (CVV) and triple checked, then click on Save Payment Information, but it says something went wrong.

I remember my fried was updating her cc info couples of months back, it was asking even address, but this doesn;t ask and it just doesn;t work. What am I doing wrong?

4 REPLIES 4

antoninazambito

I guess the Public Mobile website is down, we are not able to log in since yesterday. Same with my friends. But I have very limited time to solve this. Do you think this might fix the issue?

Cancelling the payment method entirely and then setting it up again.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@antoninazambito yes, they removed the address field and no longer requiring that

You might have tried too many times.  But I guess you have waited at least one hours before trying again (since you started the post yesterday)  I think it is time to open ticket with PM support:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

antoninazambito

I was trying in Firefox. Now tried in Chrome. Cleaned the history before doing it. Then I opened an incognito / private session, Re-did the whole thing. Nope. Again same error. Please kindly help. Next payment on Nov 6th.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@antoninazambito try using a different browser in private or incognito mode  sign in again and see if will work 

Need Help? Let's chat.