cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Page Expired"

musicollector
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is a matter of great annoyance and frustration since I started with PM. I can easily log in to my account on my desktop PCs, but when I try to log in on my Android phone, I get the above error invariably.

To make matters worse, my main TELUS account password and the PM account password get mixed up without my knowledge. So, I have made both of them the same password. Even so, on my phone this happens. In fact, it is more critical that I am able to access my account from the device which is attached to my account - which is my phone. Just now, I logged in successfully into my account on my PC, but when I used the same password on my phone only the next minute, this happens repeatedly. I am fed up. Even after I open up an incognito page, I have to repeatedly perform this action before I am successful. I gathered if I use icognito mode, it would work every time. Not true. Even after that, it works only at random. 😞

Any ideas?

8 REPLIES 8

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sounds like you got it sorted with BW and not pressing login.  Glad to hear it!  Sounds like it's not the browser in this case. 🙂

musicollector

On Android, I use Oceanhero and Ecosia browsers, as well as Chrome Beta. On the PC, both Firefix and Opera work just fine. (Got rid of Edge after numerous annoyances. LOL)

pmbc

What browser are you using on Android?  Have you tried a different browser?  I use Edge dev on desktop and find the PM site doesn't work for logging in and need to use the regular Edge version to log onto the PM site.  Maybe it's the browser?

musicollector

WOW! Who knew!! I was clicking LOGIN after BW auto-filled the fields!!!! DAH! I simply refrained from clicking LOGIN and it logged me in - for now. Let me see if it can be sustained. 🙂 Thank you.

musicollector

Aaah, I like that idea - using a different email address. Never thought of that. Thanks! 

musicollector

I am using Bitwarden and it gives me an option to view the password - it is exactly the same one I used successfully in the browser.

pmbc

@musicollector Are you typing in the password each time or using a password stored in the browser or password manager?  If cached, could it be a wrong password that's stored by the browser or password manager?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@musicollector   are you using saved password?

if that is the case, try NOT to click Login button after you picked the saved password.  the borwser will autoamtically login after and you won't get the error 

Add;  

and since PM site uses telus server, it might mixed up the saved password

Better to use different email address for PM login from Telus login

Need Help? Let's chat.