cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"300 International Long Distance Minutes" is not working for me

asousain
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

Just added the plugin "300 International Long Distance Minutes" and I can see it reflected on my account. However, when I try to dial international number, I keep getting "Check the number and try again".

The dialed numbers are correct and I am getting the same message for any long distance number (other than US of course). 

How can this be fixed ? Do you have it to wait or this is immediate after buying2023-04-16 11_29_50-Public Mobile - My Account.png ?
(attached my minutes balance)

3 REPLIES 3

@asousain 

You can contact a CS_Agent and ask for a refund or credit. Note refunds will take up to 30 days so credit will be your best option. Submit a ticket on SIMon Chatbot bottom of page or private message on the envelope icon above.

Explain nicely that you purchased by mistake.

asousain
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks Yummy.
I am calling Jordan, I see it is not on the list. So is there way to rollback this payment ? or add it as a credit ?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What country do you try to call?
Only these countries are included in 300 min ILD:

International calling is for calling from Canada to other countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela

Need Help? Let's chat.