cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

questions about 3nd month waive service fee

Sinray68y
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i actived sim card use the email that say will that i provide for waving monthly fee on 3rd month, but how did i know if 3rd month service fee will waived as i choose auto payment.

also first month i choose $35 monthly fee , if 2nd month downgrade to $25 service fee, 3nd month will waive $35 or $25 ?

8 REPLIES 8

.. interesting, we shouldn't say this out too loud then.  PM might change the terms in next promotion.. LoL. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : From the promo: The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.

.. I wonder if they will only put $25 if you downgrade your plan.  🤔

If you are really changing your plan, let us know what you got 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BKNS27 : Yes. Some promos _do_ say that if a plan change that you would lose a promo. But this one doesn't.

@Anonymous 

Interesting…so I can purchase $50 plan then downgrade to $25 plan on the second month and get credit for $50 on the third month.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BKNS27 : The terms say it's the plan cost at activation.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sinray68y 

You can log into your self service account and can check you 1 month credit to your account under View My Payment History.

The credit would be the latest plan I would think so it will be $25 since you used the $35 plan already then downgrade.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sinray68y : It's not so much "waive" as it is a credit put on your account within 60 days. If you pre-registered  an email address and used that same email address for activation then you should get it before your 2nd renewal (3rd term).

It doesn't say that changing plan will negate the credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.