cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

puk number

loriannfry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there. I have a public mobile sim card and I need the PUK number. My phone is locked

7 REPLIES 7

loriannfry

I sent a msg to the moderator. Waiting for response.Thanks

pmmobile
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@loriannfry 

Contact the moderators and request a call back from tech support may help you with retreiving the PUK. In addition to the suggested options, you could also try going/calling to your (previous) provider with the hopes of a tech savy employee knowing how to resolve your issue. 

@loriannfry wrote:

no.. my card is with public mobile. I clicked it in the settings by accidet when i was trying to do a factory reset. 

You'll need to contact moderator team for it:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@loriannfry wrote:

no.. my card is with public mobile. I clicked it in the settings by accidet when i was trying to do a factory reset. 

@loriannfry  In that case you need to submit a ticket to PM to get your code.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

loriannfry

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@loriannfry Your phone might be locked to the previous provider. You must get the Network Unlock PUK code from your previous provider.
If your phone is a Samsung you might be able to get an unlock code from the Samsung website via a chat
To start a live chat session from Samsung's Contact Us page: http://www.samsung.com/ca/info/contactus.html?CID=AFL-hq-mul-0813-11000170.

Hope this helps!

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@loriannfry wrote:

Hi there. I have a public mobile sim card and I need the PUK number. My phone is locked

Contact your previously phone service for PUK number. If your phone is Samsung, you probably need to contact Samsung for PUK number.

Need Help? Let's chat.