Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

puk code

Syhatheb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi need help for puk code for # removed

ETA Phone number removed by ShawnC13

12 REPLIES 12

For the puk code you will need the help of the moderator-team... @SKhosa.. envelopp right up on this page.. new message private and explanation your need. 24 to 48 hours usually you will have an answer.

@SKhosa wrote:

I had unlocked a phone and when I put my sim card in, it says that the sim card is locked. How can I get the code to unlock this?

If you have enabled your sim card's security features, you will need your sim card's PIN1 code or PIN2/PUK code.

If your phone says "enter network unlock NCK" or some message with similar wording, your phone isn't unlocked and you would need to get it unlocked before you can use it.

SKhosa

I had unlocked a phone and when I put my sim card in, it says that the sim card is locked. How can I get the code to unlock this?

@Syhatheb Still confused? Here's more than you ever wanted to know about private messaging: Private Messages - viewing and creating

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Syhatheb wrote:

ShawnC13 gave you a simple link to click on to send a message to the moderators.

If you have a Samsung phone, you might be able to get a code from them. I'm not certain of that but worth the try.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Syhatheb wrote:

How do I send them a msg?

@Syhatheb

Look up...well outlined in the previous answer.....

Look what I just write to you...envelopp right up... @Syhatheb

Syhatheb

How do I send them a msg?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Syhatheb I beieve you will need to provide your sim number to teh moderator team.  and they will provide you with a PUK code.

send them a private message. info is here.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Syhatheb wrote:

You will need to contact the moderators for help with a PUK code

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern) More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Syhatheb

Remove your phone number..this is a public site..thats your first advice..instructions will follow....

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Syhatheb you will need to take away your number..it's a public forum....click on the 3 points right up in your message and change..

And for puk you have to write a message to the moderator-team...envelopp right up on this page new private message and explain your need to have a puk. Wait 24 to 48 hours and they will answer you. 

Need Help? Let's chat.