cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotions

oleeolee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

The promotion $34 20GB 4G speed with 90 days subscription and $40 40GB 5G speed with 90 days subscription, are they permanent offer once subscripted or pricing is subject to change later on?

5 REPLIES 5

oleeolee

ohh thanks!

how about the reward system? i want to keep my current one instead of the point system, is that possible?

No, it will start a whole new 90 days and you lose the previous payment and features and plan. No pro-rating. If you set it for change at renewal then it will queue that up for your next renewal. If you run out of data in the meantime then you would can hope that the new plan is still available and do that immediate change to it. Or maybe a newer better plan will come along (hint - BF). Having it queued ready for renewal will save the plan and they will honour it even if it's no longer available to choose. Take screenshots as proof of your intent.

oleeolee

thank you. i am on $120 12GB 90days plan since it first started. but seeing these new plans are much better deal, so thinking if i should switch or not.

if i have just started my new 90 days cycle, how will it work if i change subscription plan now? my plan will change after my current 90days cycle?

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In the almost 5 years I have been with PM, I have never had a price increase in my plans by PM. What does change, however, are the plans that are offered. Lately they have been changing quite a lot. So if you choose the $40 40GB 5G plan and then find during the 90 days that it's just way more data than you need, then you decide to change and try the $34 20GB 4G speed, there's a good chance that plan will no longer be available or it might cost more later on.

@oleeolee wrote:

\The promotion $34 20GB 4G speed with 90 days subscription and $40 40GB 5G speed with 90 days subscription, are they permanent offer once subscripted or pricing is subject to change later on?

Both the $102 and $120 prices are your permanent prices for those plans.  However, prices are always subject to change at any carrier.  There's no guarantee that prices won't increase, but once you have the plan, the price isn't temporary.

Need Help? Let's chat.