cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotion plan not applied

asmipinki
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I applied for the promotion plan of 15GB by logging in to my account and clicked "Upgrade on renewal" 

But on renewal the promotion plan was not applied and on top of it my services were discontinues saying I did not pay and then I logged into my account and simply clicked pay now using the SAME AUTOPAYMENT REGISTERED CARD and then services resumed.

I lost the promotion plan due to some fault of the service provider or technical glitch on their website or at their end

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@asmipinki , did you account go into suspension due to auto payment failure?  This does happen from time to time.  If the payment card in the account is not expired then try reactivating manually.  Don't worry about losing the plan, it should be there for you.  

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@asmipinki 

Auto-pay sometimes fail - not as much as before, but some still report this to be the case.

If you REALLY DID set up the plan to change to the promotional plan and it did not update on renewal, and further your auto-pay did not function, contact a Customer Support Agent to seek remedy.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@asmipinki 

Sorry to hear about that problem you had.

To get help with that situation, you'll have to get in touch with a CSA from PM.

Before trying to get help, try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode first.  You might have gotten the new plan, after all.  You might have been looking at old information.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.