cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pre authorized payment

Michelle4444
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have set up preauthorized payment since I hooked my phone up about 5 months ago. All was well until today when my billing cycle was due and the funds weren’t in my account. Now my service is on hold. I have the funds and I want to pay it but don’t know how to force them to take that money. What do I do to pay? I want my phone and data back. 

5 REPLIES 5

Michelle4444

Thank you! I found the button and my service is now working! 

Michelle4444

I don’t see a pay and resume service button. That would be ideal. Is that on the app? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Michelle4444 

you need to make a manual payment to resume service

Try

1. using a browser with incognito/private/secret mode to login My Account.  After you login, click Pay and Resume services now
  2. use PM app to pay.  Make sure you grant Location Permission before you login the app and try

if same, you might need to pay by voucher for this month.  Get one from Shoppers Drug Mart and then load the voucher into My Account first.  After voucher is load, click Pay and Resume service to renew

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Michelle4444 

is the payment card still valid ? That's usually the problem. You can also go to Shell gas and get payment vouchers then dial 611 to add them for your plan renewal. Then deal with cc issue later.

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

did you try to login My Account and click Pay and Resume services button? try that

if it fails, try download the PM app and use the app to do the same

if still cannot pay, it is best to save time by getting a voucher from stores like Shopper Drug mart.  Then load the voucher to My Account and resume service that way

Need Help? Let's chat.