cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

port in query

chinkymae24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have ported in my number on the time of the sim card activation, When I put the sim on the phone and tried to call to another line, the number appears to be the ported number however the number that I have ported in is still active on the old provider instead of dead line, how is that possible? this means my number is active on both provider, where it should have been automatically cancelled on the other provider. should I receive a notification that the number is successfully transfered? thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@chinkymae24 wrote:

I have ported in my number on the time of the sim card activation, When I put the sim on the phone and tried to call to another line, the number appears to be the ported number however the number that I have ported in is still active on the old provider instead of dead line, how is that possible? this means my number is active on both provider, where it should have been automatically cancelled on the other provider. should I receive a notification that the number is successfully transfered? thanks in advance!

@chinkymae24  Just continue to use your old sim once it stops working then it means the port is 100% complete and then just insert your PM sim and everything should work.

chinkymae24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay, thank you for the fast response

GR
Mayor / Maire

@chinkymae24 it means your port is in the process,  when it's complete you'll get a text saying it's complete and your old Sim won't work anymore 

Need Help? Let's chat.