cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan details not showing 120 g 3 month promo plan.

jimm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think a mod changed my plan to the wrong plan, at least thats what its showing under my plan detailes. I did not sign up for a 19 dollar plan

I should be under the 120 dollar 12 gig 3 month  plan.

When i look into my account under ACCOUNT STATUS  then click PLAN DETAILS it only lists 19 dollar province wide talk and not the 120 dollar 12 gig 3month promo.....is that suppose to be that way???  my service is working just dont want any confusion when im renewing in a couple of months.

Under account status though it does list the 120 dollar 12 gig plan.

Anyone else have this issue...if it is an issue.

Heres a pick of my plan details

pmdec20abc.jpgpmdec20a.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @jimm!

Since your service is functional, its safe to say that this is a display glitch in selferve.  I noticed in the screenshot that the next payment date as well as the amount due are correctly aligned to the promo plan.  

However, this is certainly worth reporting to the mods for a correction.  Can @Tony_T take a look?  Thanks.  

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@david_l expired means that this promotional plan not available anymore (promotion expired). And as per the problems with 120 $ promo plan please send a private message to one of the moderators to fix the incorrect info in your self serve account. The backlog is still there but it looks like mods answering faster and there are more of them supporting the customers now. Good luck. 

david_l
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Must be... my plan details for the promo plan:

Pick & Pay

• This plan includes: -
  • - 12GB Data
  • - Expired
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

Although I have no idea what "expired" means. Smiley Frustrated

Bobsmith222
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hang on for a long bumpy ride trying to sort out PM ISSUES

It'll take about 2 weeks for them to solve your problems, I too am in a similar boat as u...

And who knows when it'll be resolved

Some folks claim they get faster resolution contacting PM via twitter or facebook

But that's kind of outrageous, we should be able to reach customer support reps here, on public mobiles site, in a reasonable frame of time...., instead of hunting them down on other sites

Sorry I know this is not helpful for you, I just wanted to let u know it'll take a good long time for them, public mobile, to resolve any issues on your account 😞
Need Help? Let's chat.