cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plan 35$/mo

aminrizk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated my sim card under the a/m plan few days ago with an auto-pay option to get the reward of 2$. I noticed that an amount of 36.75 was deducted immediately from the credit card !

the question is: are we paying a month in advance ? if yes, when we will be benefiting from the auto-pay 2$ ?

thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@aminrizk 

That looks correct, and here's why: $35 plan + taxes = $36.75 (5% is correct for your province, yes?).  As a prepaid service, you pay up front at the start of every cycle (every 30 days, not monthly!).

When it's time for renewal, any credits, such as AutoPay, will be applied against your account first just before payment goes through.  Therefore, expect Public Mobile to charge $35, less $2 autopay, with $33 (+5% taxes) to your account.  🙂

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

PM is prepaid.

All the rewards are applied at renewal of plans, this was your first bill and by autopay you ll earn $2 every 30 days.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@aminrizk 

@aminrizk wrote:

I activated my sim card under the a/m plan few days ago with an auto-pay option to get the reward of 2$. I noticed that an amount of 36.75 was deducted immediately from the credit card !

the question is: are we paying a month in advance ? if yes, when we will be benefiting from the auto-pay 2$ ?

thanks.

You need to pay the full month first + taxes.  For the 2nd month, you will actually receive autopay $2 x 2 = $4 credit. For 1st and 2nd month.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@aminrizk wrote:

thanks.

Taxes !

Need Help? Let's chat.