Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pin number

crernst
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

can I get my pin number to make payment please

10 REPLIES 10

@BeachNBeer wrote:

@crernst  If you have an android phone and it's the original phone you used to sign-up with you may be able to get the PIN from SIM Card Message.

I guess it varies from phone to phone, OS to OS... No such thing on S7. But poking around I came across Message Centre phone number 🙂

@darlicious wrote:

@crernst 

Look thru your SMS text messages from 611 at the time you activated

It looks like they do not sent PIN through SMS anymore. Since I joined and later had to change my PIN (as I forgot it) I never received such SMS.

They only way to 'remember' it is to contact agent, provide identification info they ask for and then let them know your new PIN number. AND write it down!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@crernst 

Look thru your SMS text messages from 611 at the time you activated. You may have a text containing your 4 digit account pin # that you chose at activation. If you activated with CCS I can tell you how to find your account pin #. You may have also used your voicemail pin # as customers often don't realize what they are being asked at the time of activation. If all this fails then contact customer support as suggested by @HALIMACS  to reset your account pin #.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HALIMACS Ah that makes sense. Maybe they no longer send a message (Did not know that)..if you never received a text with your pin when you first joined. Then it would not be in sim card messages.

For sure @BeachNBeer  - I also understood they were sending these upon activations.   I wondered why I didn't get one end December.

@crernst ,  you can also purchase a Public Mobile payment voucher at many retail locations and apply it to your account if you're in a pinch.

BeachNBeer

@HALIMACS  doesn't work all the time. Maybe based on phone model, not sure. I get it off some phones for some accounts but not others. If there's been factory resets, etc would likely be gone as well.

It's worth the long shot in trying though as sometimes it works.

@BeachNBeer 

I tried - not on mine.   Good thought though!!!

BeachNBeer

@crernst  If you have an android phone and it's the original phone you used to sign-up with you may be able to get the PIN from SIM Card Message.

• Open your text app
  • Click 3 dots on top right, middle or bottom
  • Click settings
  • Click advanced
  • Click sim card messages

Your pin might be there.

Otherwise follow @HALIMACS  instructions.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@crernst 

If you DON'T know your PIN, you'll need to contact the CSA's to have it reset.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.