cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

peyment

Ramonramezani1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. My account number is 7213. I purchased  a plane(  4G , 40GB). It is deducted from my card twice . once 36.80$ and once 39.10 $

5 REPLIES 5

@Ramonramezani1  And as @Chalupa_Batman  mentioned was one charge just pending or are both posted ? If pending it should fall off of both charges are posted please use @Hollister  link to support to help 

Ramonramezani1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account was on hold. when I purchased the plane , one time I got an error in payment and in second time  it done successfully.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Ramonramezani1 

Before you contact a CS Agent for help....  please contact your credit card company and make SURE there was a double charge. A lot of people make the mistake of confusing what is a charge and what is a pending charge. Sometimes the pending charge will stay there a bit longer than normal. If your credit card company says it IS a double charge, then you can contact a CS Agent and they will credit your account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ramonramezani1  Did you do a plan change immediately or change it for next renewal ? It’s advised to change on renewal so you don’t pay again upfront and lose money on your current cycle 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ramonramezani1 

Contact an agent and ask for a credit.

• you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in top right hand corner for a reply from the agent.

Need Help? Let's chat.