cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment update

michezoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone # is 506-xxx-xxxx and I want to change my cc info but don't remember email and pass word.

3 REPLIES 3

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@michezoe  To up date cc info in my account go to payment tab . Manage subscription. Update payment methods … try resetting your password and check your mail accounts for the email .. otherwise ask support to help you regain access to your account and update 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@michezoe 

In case you do not know please do not post any private information here due to this is a public / open forum. We are all Customers here that help each other when we are able to but we do not work for Public Mobile!

If you don’t remember your email address & password that you used to setup your account please send a private message to a CS_Agent for help with that & changing credit card info!

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  “This method takes longer to receive a response back”.

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@michezoe   this is an open forum, please remove your phone number for your own protection

did you try using the Forgot Password and Forgot login link there?

If nothing works, please open a ticket with support using direct message

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.