cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice service down

plmmrkhdjh23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven't been able to make or receive calls all week. Learned this when someone was calling me for an interview and she said my number wasn't working... and I wasn't able to call her either. Anyone having this issue? My husband is on the same plan but his is working just fine. 

6 REPLIES 6

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@plmmrkhdjh23  Something to consider in future: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@plmmrkhdjh23  PM's ticket volume has been huge in the last 2 days due to the new My Account system. 

I suggest you wait till tomorrow morning and message them again for update. 

plmmrkhdjh23

Yes to all three. 

plmmrkhdjh23

Yep, multiple times. Still active. 

Can't call *611. Can't make any outgoing calls.

Put my SIM in my husband's phone and the prob is still persisting.

I already have two tickets existing with no response, do I need to make another?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@plmmrkhdjh23 have you tried rebooting your phone?  Are you connecting to the Public Mobile network?  Does texting work?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@plmmrkhdjh23   

did you login to My Account and confirm if account status is Active?

or call *611 and see what is the account status

did you try your PM sim card in your husband phone to confirm it is not a device issue?

Check them first.  If it shows active, tested on another phone and still does not work, please open ticket with PM support and have them to investigate further

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.