cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment missing

Kim25
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a fee payment by phone yesterday by Visa Debit, and my bank statement shows that the

payment was taken. However, it isn’t showing up on PM website or by phone prompts.

I have been doing this way for years. Should I call Visa and reverse the payment?

Thanks community

8 REPLIES 8

Kim25

PM has opened an investigation into the missing payment. 

thanks to all who replied.

Kim25

Wow, thanks. I won’t do that.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Kim25 

Don’t reverse the charges because PM will force you to make future payments with vouchers for a year.

Kim25

I posted a private message to an agent- should I open a ticket instead?

thanks pm community

Kim25

Thank you for instructions.

I will do that now and I opened a ticket just now.

Will post results. ( I don’t know why this is double spacing)

@Kim25 

don't wait, login to My Account Using Incognito mode and check if the account is suspended or not.  Check if there is money sitting at Available funds, sometimes the fund was taken but not used towards renewal.  Check payment history page and check if PM recorded the transaction and if the money used towards renewal

You can also called 1.855.4PUBLIC and it will also tell you if your account is suspended or not and if there is any Available funds.

if it really not showing correct info and account still suspended, don't wait, ask support for help.  Please open ticket with PM support:

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Kim25

Thanks, I will wait a bit and then do that.

And yes, I refreshed etc. I use the phone *611 to add funds usually and this hasn’t happened before now.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Did you try accessing PM site with clean browser, incognito mode, clear cache?
Try refreshing page few times, it might help too.
If you added funds to your account using browser or through app money SHOULD appear on your account.
Give it few hours (for potential site update, even though when I did add funds they appeared immediately!) and try again.

If you still do not see funds after few hours, open a ticket, provide CC screenshot to agent and demand explanation.

Need Help? Let's chat.