cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment method

Pollyanna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to update my payment method with a different card and it wont let me. I Have been trying for a over a week. 

4 REPLIES 4

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Pollyanna 

is the new card a US or Canadian VISA or MasterCard or is it a debit Visa?

I would recommend using a desktop or laptop device to make these kinds of account changes – they work for me.

Public Mobile's website has unfortunately beome very slow and unusable at times.  I regularly see instance of the website freezing/take a few mintues to load any page after any of the links are clicked.  Also, some of the options aren't clickable for a for unknown reason unless waiting a minute or refreshing the page.  I beleive that that  for payment issue, this could cause a custoemr to mistakenly pay more than once if they believe that a transaction has not yet been completed.  Hopefully, the payment systems has a process in place to avoid accidental duplicated transactions.  The above slowness and freezing of the Self Serve website doesn't really seem to happen when using the Public Mobile app.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Pollyanna 

is the new card a US or Canadian VISA or MasterCard or is it a debit Visa?

I would recommend using a desktop or laptop device to make these kinds of account changes – they work for me.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What is the message that you are getting when you try to add a new payment method?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

What kind of error message do you get?

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Need Help? Let's chat.