cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pay problem

mjlee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello

I setup automatic pay from my credit card. unfortunately, it is expired. but I didn't know early. so I want to change my credit card for paying

how can I do? I can't contact your staff. only chatbot answer, that is not good. I can't change my credit card for paying.

that's why I think my phone is not connecting network.

please helpme I want to connect person.."human'  not chatbot ....

13 REPLIES 13

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Go to recharge.com and buy a voucher and then dial 611 to enter it. Then the service will restart. Then you can take your time to figure out whatever needs figuring out while you have working services.

@mjlee 

Just type CS_Agent  into the send to box.

Fill out the rest.  Easy 

@mjlee 

you can open ticket via Chatbot (method 1) if you have access to My Account.  If not, you can use Method 2 below:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

mjlee

hello

I try everything   but it is impossible 

how can I send a private message to CS_Agent?  

@mjlee 

To get a Customer Support Agent to help you with that, you'll have to use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started first.

You'll find the link for the Chat Bot Simon, at the bottom of this page.

If have trouble doing that, then send a private message to CS_Agent

mjlee

bro I can't go public account login. is it possible to change credit card validate date on community? I told ready I can't login account. I reset password read but when I login it answer error .....what the hell.. how to connect staff ?

@mjlee @You may have to clear your web browser cache / cookies first and try to sign back in in cognito / private and then follow steps to payments 

@mjlee 

Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Try again 

If you're still having trouble, then send a private message to CS_Agent

Or use the Chat Bot Simon to get a service ticket started, for help from a Customer Support Agent.

mjlee

thanks , I try alread but I can't go into myaccout login..I wondering earlier I reset my password already  successfully.after that I try login but same error answer ..(passwrd or ID invalid) is it need a time after change password??

mjlee

thanks , I try alread but I can't go into myaccout login..I wondering earlier I reset my password already  successfully.after that I try login but same error answer ..(passwrd or ID invalid) is it need a time after change password??

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mjlee @If your able to sign in just go to payments and u will see option to manage payments from there you can add the new expiry’s date 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@mjlee 

To update your CC information, login to your account using a browser in incognito or private mode.

Use a computer or laptop instead of your mobile phone.

Click on the payment icon then use the manage payment then update option to update your CC information.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mjlee  Sign into public and in my profile tab / payments you can update cc 

Need Help? Let's chat.