cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overpayment

peteratne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I get amuonts overcharged (been charged for 3 plans each month since May 2018 and only have 2) credited or refunded?

9 REPLIES 9

peteratne

yes I am on autopay and my wife and I each have an account; but our credit card has been billed for 3 payments since inception.  I think both are against my wife's account as the two amounts that are the same reflect her billing amount.

Other feedback has suggested contacting a mod, which I do not yet know how, so am waiting for some guidance for that.  If that is not successful, I will attempt your solution.

thank you

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

There is a link in the above post and even one by @Anonymous where it says click here

peteratne

Thank you, how do I contact a mod?

peteratne

Thanks, how do I contact a mod?

srlawren

@Zz wrote:

its unusual to have 3 charges for only 2 accounts my man. i would go to a moderator with this issue by emailing moderator_team in the messaging centre. explain what you have here to them in private

@Zz be careful with the term "emailing" here.  There is absolutely no support via email.  What you need to tell people is to private message the moderator team.  And please feel free to include this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

its unusual to have 3 charges for only 2 accounts my man. i would go to a moderator with this issue by emailing moderator_team in the messaging centre. explain what you have here to them in private

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

mimmo

@peteratne  are you on autopay?   are you saying your Credit card has been charged 3 times (same value each time, and same day)  for only one account?  and this has happened for the last six months?

if so you will need to contact mods with details creditcard statements etc...

some thoughts:

did you have issues during sign up or when you added your credit card?

remove your credit card from the system, disable auto pay.  add a diffferent credit card enable autopay

Shutdown
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Contact a mod

Need Help? Let's chat.