cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overcharge

YoungahLee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It was charged twice. Please check.
If you can't get a refund, let me use it after a month.

4 REPLIES 4

JL9
Mayor / Maire

They will apply the extra funds in your available balance to next renewal, so as long as it reflects the double charge you will get the latter part of your wish

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@YoungahLee  - if the extra funds are showing in your account, then those funds will be used first for future renewals of your plan.

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@YoungahLee   was your last renewal date on April 1?  There was some system issue that day and you could have charged twice that day

Login to My Account, check if there is any fund in Available Fund there.  If the amount is the same as the overcharged, then no worry, you can leave it there and PM will use it towards next renewal.

if you don't see any amount there or if the amount not the same as the overcharged, open a ticket with PM Support and have them investigate further:

:

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.