cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

over payment

tegart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi on July 14 , we came back from 3 weeks out of the country and my plan had just expired.  I topped it up manually for 60.00 and i then went to my plan and through my confusion I believe I made a plan change , and some how I ended up paying for a 30 day plan  for 3 GB and one for a  GB plan .  Can you check this out for me and correct the problem ... I would like to go with the 5 GB plan only..  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @tegart 

Login to My Account, go to Payment History page and it should show you if you have made a plan change on July 14 (or couple days after).

If you did make the change, I think you need to wait till your next renewal date to change it back.  You don't want to change it now as PM will charge you new plan today and the unused day for the old one will be forfeited

Go to the Plan change page, pick the 5GB plan and click "Change on the next renewal date"  

for the next 18 days or so, maybe you need to use your data very carefully

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@tegart You can keep the incorrect play for 30 days and schedule the plan you want to change on the next renewal date. If you can't stay on the current plan for 30 days, you will need to reach out to the CS_Agent to see what they can do about it. Let them know it was done accidentally. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@tegart 

you can choose renewal for next cycle for new plan

or contact to support team by CS_Agent 

Need Help? Let's chat.