cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not receiving emails from "forget password"

aderana828
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I am trying to retrieve my password using "forget password". I entered my email address and answered the security question. It says an email has been sent with instructions, but i never received anything. I tried multiple times from last night to today and checked both my inbox and junkmail box. 

Can you advise?

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@aderana828 wrote:

Hi 

I am trying to retrieve my password using "forget password". I entered my email address and answered the security question. It says an email has been sent with instructions, but i never received anything. I tried multiple times from last night to today and checked both my inbox and junkmail box. 

Can you advise?

Did you check your Junk/Spam folder?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If the email never arrives (and you checked your spam) then send a private message to moderator_team 

if you need access to your account so you can pay, you can buy a voucher online and load it by calling 611

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@aderana828, it seems like this method of password reset doesn't work so well with some accounts.  I suggest asking the moderator team to assist with the password reset if you are unable to do it via online feature.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.