cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not enough moola in my account to make a bill payment?

Meinsnailen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I received a text saying not enough money in my account to make a payment , which is odd since Im set up on auto pay for 3 phones. and the payments come off my credit card.  Im wondering if it is a scam?  I get a text every month that says time to make a payment immediately followed by ignore the text its paid since Im on autopay, but this one is completely different.  Could anyone help me, has anyone else experienced this odd text?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Meinsnailen

Thanks to all, cheers.

Meinsnailen

Thanks for responding to all that have.  I guess I inherently distrust the system a weee bit. The fact that Ive never checked my bills to see if I have been paying had me panicking as the txt message was hey not enough in your account to cover the bill.  Anyway all well that ends well Thanks again

Hi @Terran   I got that too, but all I see d just a reminder.  Technically it is not wrong,  on the account this moment,  I really do not have enough fund.  🤣

Terran

I have also gotten this while being set up on auto-pay. To fix it, I just paid without using auto-pay, and it worked

Meinsnailen

Thanks , for responding - I was ok with the monthly autopay message but this one is far more alarming saying that I didn't have enough money in my account?? account?  I pay from my card not out of my account, phishing?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Meinsnailen just ignore it,  these messages got sent to everyone with or without Autopay setup.  

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Meinsnailen 

ignore those messages, if you are on autopay

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Meinsnailen 

hi disregard it they send them out all the time as long as you are on auto pay you are fine 

Need Help? Let's chat.