cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no talk or text

lfmd8479
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey! I paid my bill on the 10th of October, my account says active and I still have money for next months bill in my account. It's like my plan didn't renew. I tried everything google tells me and nothing works. Info anyone?!?!

5 REPLIES 5

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@lfmd8479

It sounds like your Sim card didn't provision correctly upon renewal. But I am sure customer support has already fixed that for you by now by reprovisioning your Sim card to your account.

lfmd8479

Im able to use my data and I can make calls and send texts but cant receive them. 

lfmd8479

Thank you for your response! it says that I paid on October 10 and that there was still 30.00 for next month. it says active. It took me hours to be able to submit a ticket but I just did. Hopefully, it will be resolved. I'm five days into my plan and no service. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What plan are you on? Can you browse web sites not on wifi? When is your actual renewal date? Both in and out talk? Both in and out text?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @lfmd8479  do you see Available fund  = your plan amount?

Check Payment history, see if it shows you PM used the money for renewal

And if you see the button Reactivate current plan in My Account, that means your account is suspended.  If you see Available Fund  = your plan amount, then probably PM didn't use the money to renew.  Just click the button Reactive current plan and PM will now use that money to reactivate the account for you

Need Help? Let's chat.