cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new community

Namu
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am having problems navigating this site, cant find search even?

13 REPLIES 13

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Namu 

As with any changes, there is certainly a learning curve.   We're all in the same boat and hear ya!!!

Here's a direct link to the search bar and other help articles:

Search Bar & Help Articles (publicmobile.ca)

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Namu wrote:

@Namu  - if you were able to see these options before, but now you can't, it may just be a browser issue.

Clear your cache/cookies, or open a tab in incognito mode.

Sometimes, just trying later will clear up finicky issues also.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA 

Trust me it's a heck of a lot harder to find anything on the new site compared to the old one but sure looks pretty doesn't it?!!😂

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

haha, i am slow  😞  

and I am still new here.. i don't always know what I am looking for  LoL

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA 

I can't say I have noticed that in particular probably because when I'm searching its for a particular thread so I am quickly scanning for a specific wording for reference rather than just the key word entered.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

Community_QA

i meant the result it returned, I click on it, that bring me to Page 1 first post of that topic, even the word ABC might be on a post on Page 10.. so in other word, i click on the result , i still have to go through page by page to find where the keyword in that tread

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA 

Only the first post? Or only the first thread of the search results?

Community_QA

@darlicious  since you talked about search, was it just me?

i tried to search something, let say a keyword ABC, it has results, click on it, it only give me the first post of that thread even though the word ABC might be only on page 10 of that long thread.  The result not show me the exact post.    was it just me?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Namu 

It's the big search bar at the top of the page but unless you know exactly the key words to use you can get very general results. Best to type in a few key words and click go and then go thru the options offered. If your choice doesn't help click back to get back to your list of options.

Community_QA

I am old.. i always find it hard to adapt to new things.. but the world is moving on ..  what can you do? 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Namu wrote:

This site used to be much easier to use.  Near the beginning of the year, Public Mobile introduced a site redesign. Unfortuantely, the new deisgn has things that need to be fixed before this website can regain the previous site design's usability.

I know Jade is gathering our feedback.. still.  Just not sure if they are going to fix them.

@Namu wrote:

This site used to be much easier to use.  Near the beginning of the year, Public Mobile introduced a site redesign. Unfortuantely, the new deisgn has things that need to be fixed before this website can regain the previous site design's usability.  The option to search should be near the top of every page.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Namu   have fun, it takes time to get used to it.  I wouldn't say it is bad or not, but everything takes time to get used to.    🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.