cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need port completed confirmation messages

fengli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switching from landline on Monday at walmart and I was told about 72 hours the port will be completed and I will receive confirmation messages but I still not receive it although I could receive incoming calls. I need port confirmation before I cancel the previous provider And send their phone equipment back. does any moderator could help me to confirm that?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fengli wrote:

I switching from landline on Monday at walmart and I was told about 72 hours the port will be completed and I will receive confirmation messages but I still not receive it although I could receive incoming calls. I need port confirmation before I cancel the previous provider And send their phone equipment back. does any moderator could help me to confirm that?

@fengli  When you can't receive incoming calls anymore then your port will be completed and your account with the other provider will automatically close. That is when you will receive the port transfer confirmation from Public Mobile.

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You don't need to contact your previous provider at all. Once the port is done, your old service is cancelled and they will contact you about how to send their equipment back, usually included with the final bill.

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Be patient my friend.........welcome to PM @fengli 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@fengli your port will take approximately 7 business days to complete. Do not close the landline account. It  must be active to port your number. The port will close it once its completed. I just ported my landline from Rogers to Fongo. It took 7 days. Log into your self service account and check under your plan section. If the ported number shows. It's in progress.  Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator.

To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

Need Help? Let's chat.