cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my public mobile monthly payment

poohbear681
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have $76 of available funds and it seems like it is not being taken out when the time is right, so I am told that my subscription expires on Aug 31st but I have already paid with 2 $25 payment vouchers

3 REPLIES 3

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@poohbear681 

Do you currently have active service ? If so then the payment system will automatically withdraw your plan amount from your available funds (first if you also have a card registered for autopay). If payment renewals are running on time then funds are withdrawn overnight at 2am eastern on your renewal date (current cycle day 30>>day 1 of your new cycle). Unless you are making an immediate plan change you cannot force the system to take your plan payment early nor will the payment system take your payment until your scheduled renewal.

If you are suspended and day 90 of suspension is upcoming in the next couple of days and your voucher payments have not automatically reactivated your service then you have a more urgent issue and may need to contact customer support to reactivate your service before your account gets cancelled and automatically deactivated.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @poohbear681 

the system is always set to pay from Available Fund first. Can you post scrrenshot for transactions history?

@poohbear681 wrote:

I have $76 of available funds and it seems like it is not being taken out when the time is right, so I am told that my subscription expires on Aug 31st but I have already paid with 2 $25 payment vouchers

The available funds will be used to renew your plan. It'll be fine.

Need Help? Let's chat.