Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my plan says 100 minutes while the advertised plan says unlimited minutes

for the same price

why the difference ?

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@kamala1947 

- 100 minutes if you call out but it will be rounded up to the next minute.

- Unlimited if someone calls you.

- Unlimited texting.

To reduce the amount of outgoing calls minutes. If your friends and family are on an unlimited call plan. Just text them to call you.😉

@TheTechRobo   Yes, because that is the plan that's been available for the last few years and is what I'm on too.  However, PM still hasn't updated the incorrect information that appears for this plan on the official Plans page, however, the self serve account shows the correct plan.  PM should honour the plan as shown on their webpage for new activations, at least IMO.

TheTechRobo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've talked to a customer support agent about this issue:

• Apparently it shows 100 minutes on the activation page when picking your plan, although I didn't notice that
  • The true plan is unlimited incoming Canada-wide minutes (if someone calls you) and 100 outgoing Canada-wide minutes (if you call someone)

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kamala1947    Yes, while most of us think someone messed up by adding the unlimited minutes for the $15 plan on PM's Plans page, you can always submit a ticket to customer support via chatbot and ask them about this discrepancy and ask them to honour what's been advertised, especially since PM has been aware of this issue since yesterday and still have not bothered to change the details on their official plans page.

Here's a link to chatbot:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help

Need Help? Let's chat.