Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my plan

philjane
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just got a new plan and it is saying that i used all my data

10 REPLIES 10

@Louise1234 wrote:

Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 21-01-26 Public Mobile - My Account.pngScreenshot 2022-07-22 at 21-01-01 Public Mobile - My Account.png

I have the same issue and even got a text saying i used 75% of my data earlier today when I didn't use any.
ANyone know if it's an issue with their new system ?

@Louise1234  are you also @philjane  ?

Those screenshots above are interesting. Yes, it does look like your plan just renewed on the 21st, but your 1GB data is all used up already.

Interestingly, it is staying visible; which is great, if that is the new Self Serve account info. on our plan data.

Anyhow, so either you used up all the 1GB later in the day on the 21st and/or on the 22nd.

Note that the details of the data usage is delayed (6-12 hours). So if you look now it should show the complete 21st and 22nd usage now.

OR, your plan did not reset on renewal. In that case, contact a CSA to have them reset it for you.

Louise1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tested under different browser and it does show accurate data usage. It's a bit odd that I got a text with data warning though.

Louise1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 21-01-26 Public Mobile - My Account.pngScreenshot 2022-07-22 at 21-01-01 Public Mobile - My Account.png

I have the same issue and even got a text saying i used 75% of my data earlier today when I didn't use any.
ANyone know if it's an issue with their new system ?

Help us out here. Ya gotta be more conversational and descriptive. We aren't in front of your phone with you. Nor are we able to see into your account. But we can help you with more information.

@philjane - did you check your Self Serve account to make sure is says data is showing on your plan?

If it is showing, try:

• restarting your phone
  • toggle into/out of airplane mode
  • reset device's network settings
  • try your SIM into another phone to see if data works

philjane
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

data for internet is not available

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@philjane wrote:

I just got a new plan and it is saying that i used all my data

@philjane can you please share where you are seeing that?

The most accurate usage of your data would be on your self serve account: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-plan-add-on

So go by this:

esjliv_0-1658527480999.png

If you are seeing this message from your device, then check if you have data limits set on it, and adjust or turn that off.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@philjane it is likely a cache issue.  Many reported about similar issue.  But a quxik fix would be to use try accessing again with Incognito mode or try on a different browser (Edge/Firefox/Chrome)

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What is saying you used all the data? Your phone? A text? The account? 611? Are you just new? Been here a while?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@philjane 

use browser from computer, clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

Login Page  and check the history usage or by *611.

Need Help? Let's chat.