cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monthly payment

terryanderson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

for some reason my payment is not coming out of the credit card I have on record. I phoned the card company and they said the problem was with public mobile. There is plenty of credit on that card and I can go in and do it manually with no problem.

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@terryanderson wrote:

for some reason my payment is not coming out of the credit card I have on record. I phoned the card company and they said the problem was with public mobile. There is plenty of credit on that card and I can go in and do it manually with no problem.

@terryanderson  Known issue/bug with Public's Auto-Pay system failing on occasion. Submit a ticket to Public Mobile and ask them to fix the problem.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@terryanderson 

You don't say but I presume then your account top up is failing every 30 days and you are out of service until you top up manually And reactivate the account? Obviously if you have enough “available funds” on your Public Mobile account to do the top up there is no reason to charge anything to your card.

AE_Collector

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@terryanderson  Make sure autopay is enabled on your account.

You can confirm through your self serve account

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/set-up-autopay

or by calling 611

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352#M20315

Mind if I ask which card you are using? You may have to consult with moderator_team. It is possible that the card you are using does that allow for automatic payments, which may explain why your manual payment is going through, but not autopay.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mattredwingsfan wrote:

Make sure your profile address and cc payment address are the same.

And the profile address has no bearing on payment card address. The address entered in the payment card screen needs to match the payment card address.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@terryanderson  did you get any sms notifications of payment failure? PM recently introduced this feature and I am curious how the sms looks like.

@Mattredwingsfan  the best way to contact mods    is through Simon the chat bot, the macro you are using, is slightly out of date and should be updated.

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@terryanderson 

Seems to be a common error.

Make sure your profile address and cc payment address are the same.

Contact mods for help

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Good Luck,

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@terryanderson wrote:

Hello @terryanderson ,

Sounds like an autopay issue.

If you credit card is on your account, try renewing by calling 611?

If still having issues: 

Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.