cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

money was taken but subscription is not working

raycist
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I prepaid for my next month of plan with a payment voucher. it automatically took the money for next months plan but its saying I still need to pay to resume services. my payment history shows that I paid for this month

11 REPLIES 11

@raycist 

wish you got the help to open a ticket with support earlier, you can open ticket by messaging them. here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

raycist

didn't work. I think the only thing is customer service but I can't even submit a ticket

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you use the lost/stolen function? It might bump the account. Go to the profile page and down at the bottom you should find report lost/stolen phone. Give it a minute and then resume it. Restart the phone.
I'm not 100% sure this "trick" still works as a workaround for bumping the account.

raycist

it was $2 on my account and I added a $45 voucher. I just tried taking my sim out and its still not working. I tried getting a ticket so I can talk to a customer service rep but it always gives me an error code saying the page doesn't work 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That certainly looks like the deposit. And the purchase. What's that green number under the red 1 in one of your images? What balance did you start out with before adding the voucher?
Maybe the lost/stolen function still works to bump the account. Maybe even remove the sim and wait a minute or so and then re-install. I prefer not hot-swapping sims so turn it off.

raycist

I punched in the number in the redeem voucher section

IMG_1716.PNGIMG_1717.PNG

Maybe you could give us some images of your payment history. Are you sure you applied the voucher to the right account? How did you apply it?

raycist

I've done that 2 or 3 times. I have a $39 plan and put in a $45 voucher

Maybe a full power off restart of the phone? What plan are you on and what amount of voucher did you deposit?

raycist

no they are not

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

But are your services working?

Need Help? Let's chat.