cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moderators messages

danfrawls
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was directed to ask moderators for help, so i sent 2 question to moderators, both  of the moderators replies did not have a way for me to respond directly as far as i could figure out so i responded with a new question to the moderators with the answer to their question inside. is that the proper protocol here?

7 REPLIES 7

danfrawls

there you go, thanks

@danfrawls  a écrit :

yes i pressed the upper right envelope for messages and then i can see the messages but not all of it and i cannot reply, it seems i can not open the message to read all of it nor reply directly to it

Yes to open it you need to click on the subject line and you will see it.

danfrawls

not working, cant open full message nor respond directly

danfrawls

yes i pressed the upper right envelope for messages and then i can see the messages but not all of it and i cannot reply, it seems i can not open the message to read all of it nor reply directly to it

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@danfrawls  a écrit :

I was directed to ask moderators for help, so i sent 2 question to moderators, both  of the moderators replies did not have a way for me to respond directly as far as i could figure out so i responded with a new question to the moderators with the answer to their question inside. is that the proper protocol here?

When they reply you can click on the subject and it's a link to see the message and then you can answer it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@danfrawls wrote:

Did you use the upper right corner envelope icon to do the back and forth with the moderators? Or did you get an email and try to respond to that?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@danfrawls what is your questions then?

Need Help? Let's chat.