cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile network is unsavailable

Rider1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone stopped working today , How do i get in touch with someone to find out whats going on? 

8 REPLIES 8

Rider1

Looking on the messages ,i see some other people had the same messages and issues on their phones, Should public mobile be notified of this issue or do you think it is just a glitch? it seemed to have started after lunch time .

Rider1

Looking on the messages ,i see some other people had the same message and issues on their phones, Should public mobile be notified of this issue or do you think it is just a glitch? 

Rider1

Im glad it worked the second time as i was sim jacked last year and everything was working fine until lunch time today ,then the mobile network went away . Its nice when it  resets and works. thanks again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rider1 : The simplest of things. 🙂  Y'see you don't always need the support people with a self-serve provider.

Glad it works  😀

Rider1

Hello hTideGnow   I just restarted my phone again now and it is now working again ,Thank you for the quick reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rider1 : And if you can verify that it was a SIM-jack after contacting them, we'd all like to know if this is still happening.

Try the SIM in another phone while you're waiting. Or another SIM in your phone.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

First, did you ty reboot your phone?  In fact, try to power off the phone, take SIM out and wipe it clean before put it back and powering on.

Did you go onto Self-Serve to confirm if it is showing Active?  Any chance Autopay failed and service suspended?

If still not work, you can contact Mod to confirm if the SIM card number match what is on PM's file (just in case you are victim of SIMjack)

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.