cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

made a payment twice by mistake

gonegone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

trying to activate my account for one month only...got an error then tried again. 2nd time i got a message saying the payment was successful. checked the transaction history and i see payment twice. can i get a refund or transfer the funds to my another public mobile account? ...unlucky day for me

gonegone_0-1598393058679.png

5 REPLIES 5

Your error may be a bleeding in disguise. You have initiated  what I call the auto pay hybrid program. Just keep on it.  

Prepay your account and keep auto-pay in place.

Try this hybrid customer developed auto-pay system. It works!

For your future use and thought. Since we all depend on our mobile devices we need to have reliable service so here is a method to insure yourself to avoid the insufficient funds situation. 

Manually pay 30 days ahead. Leave auto pay in place (just in case) as that alone gives you $2 off and if it is NOT used you will still get the $2 off. Then when you receive your text that your account has been paid, that then becomes your reminder to prepay again. Depending on the accumulation of any earned (vs expected) credits you may occasionally downward adjust the amount you prepay. Do a screen print of your text and treat it like a bill to pay. 

PS. This would also ensure that if you had to wait for a voucher to be valid that anxiety won’t set in as you will have time to wait it out before your next 30 day term payment is due.

Copyright 2020

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderators and they will transfer the funds to your other accouny, no problem

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@gonegone just leave the extra funds in your account. and your next renewal is already done and payed for

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @gonegone ,

Was your credit card charged twice?

If it was, then yes contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gonegone wrote:

trying to activate my account for one month only...got an error then tried again. 2nd time i got a message saying the payment was successful. checked the transaction history and i see payment twice. can i get a refund or transfer the funds to my another public mobile account? ...unlucky day for me

gonegone_0-1598393058679.png

@gonegone hi you may need to contact a moderator to contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention paid twice   check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours I noticed from your other post that you are trying to port out your number unlucky indeed lol 

Need Help? Let's chat.