cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost my $50/8gb plan when trying to renew it

F_F
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I lost my original $50/$8gb plan when I tried renewing it as the self service said I had insufficient funds in my account despite having $50 before the payment due date. I even tried adding $1 in hopes it would take off the $50 balance in the account but that didn’t work and instead I got double charged for that $1 on my credit card.

Only way I was able to resume my phone service was to downgrade to a plan that was currently available and hence I lost my $50/8gb plan. 😞

Is it possible to get back my original plan or am I stuck with the new one?

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zoryan wrote:

Yeah also the nice part of the 90 days it turns the data into a bucket of 24 gigs of data over3 months so it rolls over till the renewal date.

@Zoryan:

Just for a little pickiness...watch those particular keyword/buzzwords. Rollover means something in this business. In this context it's more like you (the royal you 🙂 ) have 24gb to last the 3 months of the term.

Add-on data does the "rollover". Not plan data.

Carry on 🙂

Zoryan

Yeah also the nice part of the 90 days it turns the data into a bucket of 24 gigs of data over3 months so it rolls over till the renewal date.

@F_F

You can also build the following:

30 day

Unlimited Canada/US

International Text

6G+2GB bonus 3G

All for $50

Basically, the same plan that you had.  Just change to this build your own plan at the next renewal date.  Or you could choose the 90 day version.  

F_F

oh lol, you are right. it's $150 for 90 day with 18+6gb data and unlimited talk n text so it works out to be the same as the old plan 😃

Zoryan

If you go into build your own plan it still exists their. Just as 6gbs of data with an extra 2 that’s really lame to hear >< 

F_F

Just to be clear, it was the 30-day $50 for 8gb 3G data with unlimited talk and text plan which does not seem to be offered anymore.

Thanks for the replies. Just to update, I contacted the moderator team and got a quick reply basically saying that there was a system glitch when renewing but they could not do anything to bring the plan back. 😞

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Haiggy I was thinking the same thing.

Haiggy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Am I missing something here, or is this not the same thing as what's currently available in the build-your-own-plan section?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@F_F, you hav a good case to getting your old plan back.  There have been many instances where members were encouraged to take short cuts in the short term to get their service up and running while seeking moderator team assistance which is now unacceptably slow. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@F_F Not sure why you changed your plan to fix your issue. To get it back, only the Moderator_Team can investigate to see if its possible to revert the changes you made. 

Need Help? Let's chat.