cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost email

Zeemann1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i lost my email account, couldn't access to activate my phone service, (disconnected for a reason i have not clue still, cause my credit is still valid).  had to create a new account but had to use a different # to register to even come join this chat, because my regular phone is still register but I cant join with it. 

help activate my phone

6 REPLIES 6

Zeemann1

got the app and tried to log in but keeps kicking me out asking me to log as if i havent already.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Zeemann1 

Just login to your account online or on the app then click on Resend Code/Didn’t Receive Code and you will have 3 options to have the 2FA code sent by text, call or email.

Once you are in your account, go to Profile (+ in blue circle on the app) then go to Manage Eversafe ID>email>click on Pencil icon and change to new email address.

@Zeemann1 wrote:

already created a new email

OK...so what are you asking ? Please use some punctuation and describe the problem you're having. Tough to understand your original question as it is.

Zeemann1

already created a new email

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Zeemann1 

you will need an email address. Start a new gmail account.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Zeemann1 

You should reach out to a CS Agent to combine your two accounts together. This way you won't have any future problems.

To contact a Customer Service Agent, please click on the following link. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to keep an eye on the top right corner where you’ll see this icon show up.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1699896985438.png

Need Help? Let's chat.