cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost email, new account, cant cancel old

JJDDim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost the email that was configured with my old account. The phone is still working and is still activated, but i cant login to cancel it. Nothing is working. I lost the email and the OTP with cellphone is not working. My new phone is also activated, I had to change my phone number, because the transfer phone number option never worked which is very sad because it was with Public Mobile too... please help me if you can. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JJDDim 

Did you create an Eversafe ID before login to your account? If you are a longtime member and haven’t create one. Just click on Sign Up then try login with the old email and password…the 2FA code will be sent to your active phone.

IMG_0110.png

Once you are login, go to Profile>Manage Eversafe ID>click on Pencil symbol and change to new email address.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Oh dear. This is a bit of a mess. You ought to have changed the sim in your old account. Not sign up a whole new one. And nor can you transfer numbers from one account to another.If you had simply changed the sim then all your old account info would be there.

Hopefully support can sort this out for you.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI  @JJDDim 

your email is just a login id, the 2FA code can send to your working phone as long as you remember the login password

If you really cannot login , please submit ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.