cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

long distance minutes add on

yo2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I paid for 1000 minutes long distance and it didnt get put on to my plan, I thought it didnt go through so I did it again. Now I see on my plan U.S. roaming add-on but I never purchased it. Any way to get a refund for the extra add-on and to change the add-on to the one I actually purchased?

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

@yo2 

users themselves cannot change an already-purchased add-on.

But customer support agents will cancel the undesired add on (presuming it was not used) and place the amount of the purchase price into your available funds towards the add on you desire.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Then watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Links have been provided.

Click on the little spinner refresh icons near the shop add-ons button to make sure you're seeing updated info.

yo2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it seems that I mistakenly purchased the roaming instead of the minutes, it only shows up that I purchased it once but my credit card was charged both times I tried. Any way to change the add-on? 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@yo2 

best is to contact CSA and they can fix this small error for you...but don't goof it up again, y'hear !  🤣

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@yo2  

Check your My Account's Transaction log to confirm what you have purchased.

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

PM is a prepaid provider and usually do not provide refund.  However, no worry, if it is an honest mistake, they would usually take care of  it.  Please open ticket by messaging them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there
Need Help? Let's chat.